Okay, couple of notes.
1) Production is still going on. Albeit at a lessened pace, work/school for folks on the team has really been a pain in the backside. (As far as getting stuff done.)
2) because of point 1, the website isn't going to be up until late December. This really disappoints me, but I don't want to do any of this half assed. Andrea has done a great job so-far on the design and development of the site.
3) The focus for the first little while is going to be on content development. While I'm going to try my hardest to stick to the "New episode every 2 weeks" ideal, I'm really more concerned about generating content for the website while there's little to no audience. Once a good number of people start complaining about the lack of regular updates (I.E. We actually HAVE an audience.) I'll take it as a sign to start really getting stuff together on time.
4) Once the ball is rolling we're looking at another project that'll be less involved than the web-series, but will help there to be content every week as opposed to every other week.
5) Here is a trailer I did for the first series a while back. Uh, beware some foul language. And I guess ignore the whole november 2006 thing.