Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Okay, couple of notes.

1) Production is still going on. Albeit at a lessened pace, work/school for folks on the team has really been a pain in the backside. (As far as getting stuff done.)

2) because of point 1, the website isn't going to be up until late December. This really disappoints me, but I don't want to do any of this half assed. Andrea has done a great job so-far on the design and development of the site.

3) The focus for the first little while is going to be on content development. While I'm going to try my hardest to stick to the "New episode every 2 weeks" ideal, I'm really more concerned about generating content for the website while there's little to no audience. Once a good number of people start complaining about the lack of regular updates (I.E. We actually HAVE an audience.) I'll take it as a sign to start really getting stuff together on time.

4) Once the ball is rolling we're looking at another project that'll be less involved than the web-series, but will help there to be content every week as opposed to every other week.

5) Here is a trailer I did for the first series a while back. Uh, beware some foul language. And I guess ignore the whole november 2006 thing.
http://uponanimation.com/movies/heymel.html

2 comments:

Brian Evinou said...

Dude, hilarious trailer son. You gotta get me one of these dvd things. I'll spread the knowledge of your show in the deep dark south. Oh go to my blog and check out the seven pages of my 24 hour comic I actually managed to finish dawg. Also O maolley is gonna be in town the weekend of the 28th, you should come and watch me buy more original art work

Brian Evinou said...

Ha, thanks for adding my link buddy, your a swell dude. Also I dont know if you saw this, I added a link to it on O'Malleys site, thought you might want it too..
http://www.nowtoronto.com/issues/2006-10-26/comic.pdf