Wednesday, January 17, 2007

This websites gonna get me paid and laid.


Just a quick little update to let everyone know that uponanimation.com just made $0.14.

I'll give you all a minute to digest that.

Seriously though, it's pretty cool. I threw the Google Ad's up there just to take up some space instead of having a fairly ugly placeholder. But lo-and behold, some soul took the time and effort to click on an ad and pay me with someone else's money.

I'm pretty sure that "Pay me with someone else's money." is going to be the corner stone of Upon animation's marketing blitz, It kind of rolls off the tongue.

Regardless, bagels feature prominatly in episode 3.

Episode 2 will be airing the first week of February.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can just give mitch, matt and I our 3 cents at your party. No need to cut a cheque.

Stephen Sloan said...

*cough* I've already spent it on coke and whores...

Anonymous said...

I think I can honestly say that I'm that lone sole. Shame it's already spent though. I'll have to click again.

Anonymous said...

Oops, my mistake. I missed the year on this one. My click was in 2008.

Anonymous said...

Great work.